Terms and Conditions
ATB Training Facebook 'Like' Competition
Terms and Conditions - NSW PERMIT NO. LTPS/17/15326
1. The information provided in how to enter the competition, forms part of the terms. By entering the competition, it is deemed that you accept the terms and conditions.
2. Entry is open to individuals that meet the following conditions:
a. Resident of New South Wales, Australia
b. Must be over the age of 18 years
c. Hold a current driving licence
d. Not an employee, immediate family member, supplier, associated company or agency of ATB Training Pty. Ltd.
3. The promoter is ATB Training Pty. Ltd. (ABN 35 162 323 480) of 250 Macquarie Road, Warners Bay, NSW, 2282.
4. There is no entry fee.
5. The competition will commence at 9am on Friday, June 30 2017.
6. In order to enter, the entrant must have a Facebook account and Complete the entry form posted on ATB Training's Facebook Page.
7. All Facebook users that have complied with the entry criteria as of 4pm on Monday, July 30th 2017 will enter into the draw.
8. The draw will be conducted at ATB Training's premises at 11am on Tuesday, August 1 2017 and shown live on ATB Training's Facebook page.
9. The organiser of the competition is Tim McGilchrist. If you require to contact the organiser, you may do so by contacting him using one of the following methods:
b. Phone: 1800 824 900
c. Address: ATB Training Pty. Ltd.
Attn: Marketing Manager
250 Macquarie Road
Warners Bay, NSW, 2282
10. The value of the major prize is between $215 and $1,220.50 depending on the course selected by the winner.
11. The winner must select one course from the following options.
The course value is correct at the time of running this competition.
· CPCCLDG3001A - Licence to perform dogging - $1,220.50 (inclusive of SafeWork NSW fee)
· RIIWHS204D - Work safely at heights - $215.00
· RIIWHS202D - Enter and work in confined spaces - $225.00
· TLILIC2001 - Licence to operate a forklift - $450.00
· RIISS00044 - Work zone traffic control – Traffic control skill set - $345.00 (inclusive of licence fee)
· RIISS00041 - Work zone traffic control – Implement traffic control guidance plan - $345.00 (inclusive of licence fee)
12. The major prize winner will be contacted on Facebook and/or Facebook Messenger to notify them of the draw result. In the event that the major prize winner cannot be contacted within three (3) months of the draw result, the draw will be conducted again with those that meet the entry and eligibility criteria set within these terms and conditions. This process will continue until a winner is found.
13. ATB Training Pty. Ltd. will not be held responsible for any additional costs incurred by the major prize winner to participate in the course selected from point 11.
14. Prizes must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if a winner is unable to use the prize as stated. The prize is not redeemable for cash.
15. The prize must be used on an ATB Training Pty Ltd. scheduled course date, where the minimum class numbers are met. The course will be carried out as per the course programs, which can be found on the ATB Training Pty. Ltd. Website (www.atbtraining.com.au).
16. In the event the major prize winner is unable to attend a course as per point 13, they may elect to either:
a. Select another course date
b. Select another course from the options presented in point 10.
17. The major prize winner is not allowed to transfer the prize to anyone else.
18. Should an entrant's contact details change during the promotional period; it is the entrant's responsibility to notify the Promoter. A request to access or modify any information provided in an entry should be directed to the Promoter.
19. The Promoter's decision is final and the Promoter will not enter into correspondence regarding the result of the promotion.
20. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. You understand that you are providing your information to the owner of this Facebook page and not to Facebook.
21. All entries become the property of the Promoter. The Promoter collects personal information of the entrant to enable the entrant to participate in this promotion. By entering this competition, you consent to being added to ATB Training's email list.
22. The Promoter and associated agencies and companies assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of entries, and reserves the right to take any action that may be available.
23. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any lost or misdirected entries due to technical disruptions, network congestion or for any other reason.
24. Subject to complying with all relevant State and Territory legislation, the Promoter reserves the right to amend, cancel or suspend this competition if an event beyond the control of the Promoter corrupts or affects the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the competition.
25. If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, take any action that may be available, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition, subject to any direction given under State Regulation.