Operate and Maintain a 4WDUnit(s) of Competency: RIIVEH305E
This Four Wheel Drive course caters for clients at every level of experience as well as the inexperienced. This course is activity based and the majority of time is in a practical driving situation. Your health and safety is our priority and you will learn the correct and safe procedures to follow for vehicle recovery and the safe use of snatch straps.
This unit of competency covers the following elements;
- Identify four wheel drive specific terms, terminology and techniques
- Plan for minimal environmental impact
- Perform pre-departure checks
- Use four wheel drive mode
- Use a snatch strap to recover a vehicle
- Perform maintenance and minor repairs on four wheel drive vehicles
RIIVEH305E - Operate and Maintain a 4WD
Participants will complete both a theory and practical assessment as part of the course.
A minimum 'C' Class drivers licence
If this course doesn't fit your needs, contact us to request a customised training course for your company or organisation.